If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're missing out. Here are a few of the things I've "favorited" (I have already chosen over a hundred that I like, so this is a small preview). Click on the pictures and it will take you to the recipe.
Recent Posts
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
My Newest Obsession
Posted by
Dani Z.
If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're missing out. Here are a few of the things I've "favorited" (I have already chosen over a hundred that I like, so this is a small preview). Click on the pictures and it will take you to the recipe.







2 comments:
Yum! I didn't know you had a blog! It's super cute. It looks like you are loving life. You are still as gorgeous as ever. Love you cuz!
dani!! wait your blog is so cute. i just read like 4 posts! so happy for you and your full time job. that is amazing! also we should go on a double! i miss you! hope you are doing well. love you xo!
Post a Comment