Recent Posts

Friday, March 15, 2013

It's a...........



Pink or blue? Girl or boy? 

Yesterday at 4:00, Colby and I got to go see our baby in an ultrasound for the first time! And it was amazing—I am obsessed! Seeing proof that your baby is growing inside you is the most incredible thing in the world! 

Turns out Baby Zimmerman is a GIRL! And goodness, she is ADORABLE!



I am so happy we finally know the gender so I can stop calling our baby “it” and say “her!” I love her so much already. I haven’t been able to stop smiling since we first saw her up on the screen…and I can’t help but look at our ultrasound pictures about every 10 minutes J

This is a picture of my belly exactly one week ago yesterday (at 14 weeks and 4 days)...it doesn't look much different now so I figured I'd just post this one.


After the ultrasound appointment we ventured off to buy some pink balloons and other props for our little “gender announcement photo shoot.” Buying these cute little booties was by far my favorite part! Especially considering the fact that we could see her cute little feet so vividly during the ultrasound. The picture with her foot in the air is definitely my favorite picture next to her sweet profile. I hope she has enough room in there! Haha. Can’t wait to put these little booties to use!


 Anyway, here are some close-up shots from our photo shoot. Enjoy! We are extremely excited, as you can tell.




It's a GIRL!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found out you have a blog! Its such a cute blog! love it! Congratulations on being pregnant! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hang out with you guys again. oxox

Post a Comment